Another Nightmare Begins...
Dream Graffiti (2010)
Smash Bros. Lawl
Moveset Video Music
Neutral B - Angel Hoop
Yomika uses her Angel Hoop effect, which attracts and then repels opponents. The first wave attracts projectiles and opponents; attracting the former heals her. In midair, she floats during the attack, which can be canceled with any button.
Side B - Kingfisher
Yomika uses her Kingfisher effect, which boosts her speed. She gains 4 jumps under this effect. The move can be canceled by pressing B or crashing into a wall. If she grabs an opponent while running, she drags the opponent until A is pressed or the prey escapes.
Up B - Tengu
Yomika transforms into a Tengu. When in standby mode, moving the control stick up will make her fly straight up. Moving it horizontally will make her go diagonally. Her standby mode makes her float for up to 5 seconds or until the A button is pressed.
Down B - Dragon Flow
Yomika summons a disc, which can only be controlled horizontally. Pressing B activates the flow of the disc, summoning a raincloud. It deals 7% damage on the first hit and 1% for every subsequent hit. It disappears after 15 seconds have passed or when the B button is pressed, and there can only be one on the field.
Final Smash - Stomach Overlord
Yomika transforms into the Stomach Overlord and summons floating eyes that chase after the opponents. After 10 floating eyes get their prey, the one that got hit the most dies. In case of a tie, the one that has the most damage, or the higher player #, dies.
- Down Taunt- She uses the Hair effect.
- Side Taunt- Plays a tune using the Guitar effect.
- Up Taunt- Uses the Infection effect.
Victory Options/Lose Pose
- Victory 1: Yomika climbs down a ladder in a porthole.
- Victory 2: Yomika sleeps on her mat.
- Victory 3: Yomika falls down to her knees.
- Lose: Yomika tucks her head down in defeat.
Yomika is the main character of the Yume Nikki fan-game, Dream Grafitti. Like Madotsuki, she lives alone in a small home, has some creepy dreams, and explores them to find various effects. Unlike Madotsuki, Yomika lives in a shoddy, low-class home, and doesn't even wear shoes. Her life is/was full of misery, as her dreams definitely show this. Ironically enough, Dream Grafitti, as a Yume-Nikki fan-game, is unjustly overshadowed by other games like Yume 2kki and .flow.
|Yomika||Weight||Walking Speed||Dashing Speed||Air Speed||Falling Speed||Jump 1||Jump 2|
|Classic Rank||Horniness||Patience||Weird||Ego||IQ||Darkness||Social Class|
- Neutral attack -
- Dash attack -
- Forward tilt - Shocks the opponent with an orange gem. Does 5% electric damage, or 10% if sweetspotted.
- Up tilt - Makes her decapitated head jump up. Does 8% damage.
- Down tilt -
- Forward smash - Lashes out three vines of overgrown hair, dealing 15-25%.
- Up smash -
- Down smash -
- Ledge attack -
- 100% ledge attack -
- Floor attack - Swings her hair both sides around her.
- Trip attack -
- Neutral aerial -
- Forward aerial -
- Back aerial -
- Up aerial -
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throws
- Grab -
- Pummel -
- Forward throw -
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw -
- Solid Snake: That girl looks just like Madotsuki!
- Otacon: Everyone knows about Madotsuki's tragedy... But pretty much no one knows about Yomika's.
- Solid Snake: Do you know why she has creepy dreams?
- Otacon: Nope.
- Solid Snake: Hey!
- Slippy: Hey Snake!
- Solid Snake: What's your theory on Yomika's creepy dreams?
- Slippy: I don't know who is that...
- Solid Snake: ...
- Slippy: Don't get mad.
- Solid Snake: Fuck you.
- Solid Snake: Colonel! Tell me what you know about Yomika.
- Colonel: Lol what.
- Solid Snake: Mei Ling, why does Yomika has creepy dreams?
- Mei-Ling: Who?
- Solid Snake: Yomika.
- Mei-Ling: Mmm... well I hope things turn out ok for her...
- Solid Snake: Are you kidding me!?
- Otacon: As you can tell, no one knows about Yomika.
- Solid Snake: ... More need to know!
- Otacon: Yeah well... just don't get too close Snake. Yomika is deadly.
- Solid Snake: Don't worry. I know from experience that its the quiet ones that you need to watch out for.
Role In The Subspace Emissary
Her role is currently unknown.
- Yomika was the first character to be revealed through Classic Mode.
- Yomika can be considered the savior of Smash Bros Lawl. Originally when Chincherrinas was doing Subspace Emissary, he noticed how the Emissary videos receive less likes/views than shorter videos that take less effort, like "Batman does not eat Uboa". With that, he contemplated pulling the plug on the Lawl series. But soon, he discovered Dream Graffiti, which would end up helping him spark more ideas for the series (like new narrators, characters, and Classic mode) that would ultimately save the series. It's all there in the description of her moveset.
- Even before the announcement of Lawl A.M., Yomika made various cameos in The Frollo Show, mainly in the "Frollo Beats up Evil Residents" episodes.
- Yomika was the second and last "dreamer" character introduced.
- Yomika is the only character from a RPG Horror game who has yet to appear in The Subspace Emissary.
|Playable Characters in Smash Bros. Lawl|