Neutral B: Pirate's Pocket
Guybrush rubbers though his pockets to get an item. Unlike CD-i Link, you'll usually get special items that can only appear with this attack. These are all the Items you can get.
- Rubber Chicken: It bounces everytime it hits something, even walls. It stops after 3 bounces.
- Grog jars: You can drop grog on the floor. In thin platforms, it melts them, leaving a hole. In thick platforms, it becomes a fire trap. And in opponents, it does damage. It can be only used three times.
- Murray: You change your regular combo in swinging Murray. When thrown, he moves by himself, dealing damage if he bites someone.
- Mints: It can shoot mints, which can also be a food if they fall on the ground. They will heal 1% to opponents and 10% to Guybrush.
- Gunpowder: When thrown, turns into a slip trap if touched on the floor, and can cover up opponents when you touched them. like the Gooey Bomb, the opponent can pass the powder. If an explosion contacts the powder, its strength increases.
- Regular Items: They're uncommon.
If two of the items from this attack touch each other, they will explode.
In the Monkey Island Games, Guybrush is able to store any kind of item inside of his pocket, something present in Marius Winter's animations. The items he can get all appear in either Monkey Island Film or I Wonder What Happens in Tales of Monkey Island.
Guybrush picks up the Navigator's Head, and dashes forward. If someone is close enough to Guybrush, he'll dash to the closest opponent. Guybrush can dash upwards or downwards depending in where's the opponent.
In Monkey Island Film, the cannivals give Guybrush the Navigator's Head to show him where is LeChuck's Ship.
Up B: Rubber Chicken Ride
Guybrush places a rock. If Up B is pressed again, he uses his Rubber Chicken to ride a rope to the rock. The higher you are from the rock, the faster you ride the chicken. If you press Up B where the rock is, you'll remove it. If someone attacks while he rides, the rock dissapears and you have to wait 10 seconds to use the Up B again. Unless you find a Rubber Chicken with the Neutral B.
In "Part 5: Rise of the Pirate God", Guybrush uses his Rubber Chicken at the end of the episode as a Zip-line to get to the exit door from The Seventh Circle of Hell.
Down B: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
Guybrush places a Narwhal with a rocket tied up. Its horn can damage opponents if the player touches it. If Down B is pressed next to the Narwhal, Guybrush will start a countdown. Once it's finished, the Narwhal will be launched. During the countdown you can control the lunched Narwhal. But Guybrush is vulnerable during the countdown. If Down B is pressed after being attacked during the Countdown, he will resume it. The Narwhal can also get stuck on walls.
In "Part 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal", Guybrush literally launches a Screaming Narwhal (the name of the episode of the game refers to the ship) to distract Winslow and steal his ship.
Final Smash: MANATEEEEE!
Guybrush and his crew screams "MANATEEEEE!". Then a giant Manatee comes out of the bottom of the stage along with a dramatic music. After the music is finished, the manatee will eat the opponents that are in front of it, causing a OHKO. Touching it just deals major damage.
In "Part 3: Lair of the Leviathan", Guybrush and his crew are eaten by a giant Manatee, and the majority of the episode happens inside of the manatee and consists of Guybrush, Morgan and Winslow trying to escape.
Up Taunt: "Whohoo!"
Side Taunt: "Blah, blah, boring talk."
Down Taunt: "I'm a very mean pirate"
|Playable Characters in Smash Bros. Lawl Nova|
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz | Sheldon Cooper | Yzma | CD-I Zelda | Captain N | Worst Hercules | Toon Guybrush | Elsa | Timmy's Dad | Dipper Pines | 60's Spider-Man | John | Asdfguy | Perry the Platypus | Jade Harley | Best Waluigi | Toon DK | Star Butterfly | Vince Offer | 60's Batman | Samuel L. Jackson