|The Incredible Machine|
The Incredible Machine
The Incredible Machine 3
This stage is randomly generated everytime you play. There's always a big platform where you play, but besides that, there are different parts that are located in different places everytime you play.
- Cannons: Fire cannonballs when attacked.
- Spring Boards: Basically work like the springs from Stage Builder.
- Blimps: They're moving platforms.
- Pinball Flippers and Bumpers: They make you bounce if you touch them.
- Anti-Gravity Pads: You'll float if you're over them.
- Red Brick Platforms: They're destructible.
- Main Theme - The Incredible Machine 3
- New Age - The Incredible Machine 3
- New Wave - Return of the Incredible Machine
- Dreams - The Incredible Machine 3
- Techno Rave - The Incredible Machine 3
- Game Show - Return of the Incredible Machine
- Slap Chop Rap - DJ Steve Porter
- Main Theme - Return of the Incredible Machine
- This stage also serves as Vince Offer's Stage, as his "series" doesn't have any stages that would fit. That explains why the Slap Chop Rap is a song.
- The Super Mario Maker Stage released as DLC for Super Smash Bros. 4 shares similarities with this stage.