Food is an item commonly found in the Super Smash Bros. games, which when used heals the user a small amount of damage. Food is one of the few items from the Smash games that reappear in Smash Bros Lawl.
In Smash Bros Lawl
While no completely unique food items have been shown off yet, different foods have made appearances. King Harkinian's Side B, Dinner, spawns damaging and edible food against characters. Weird Al's Side B, Eat It, spawns food that halves damage and knockback delivered to Al and land speed for 15 seconds if consumed, as well as healing the character. Wilford Brimley can spawn Ice Cream and Apple Pie that heal a substantial amount of damage after his long dialogue about his diabetes.
In Smash Bros Lawl Nova
Food has gained a new and unique function in Smash Bros Lawl Nova. All food items have been taken from the different series represented through characters, and when eaten normally will heal a small amount of damage. When eaten by a character from the same series however, the character will heal more damage than normal.
- Bratwurst (Phineas and Ferb)
- Thai Food (The Big Bang Theory)
- Spinach Puffs (Disney/The Emperor’s New Groove)
- Egg (Zelda CD-i)
- Roast Chicken (Captain N)
- Worst Grapes (Dingo Pictures)
- Wine (I Wonder What Happens in Tales of Monkey Island)
- Carrot (Disney/Frozen)
- Muffin (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Pitt Cola (Gravity Falls)
- Lab Drink (Spider-Man [60’s Cartoon])
- Ketchup Beer (The John Show)
- Pineapple (asdfMovie)
- Fruit Gushers (Homestuck)
- Waluigi Thyme (Brawl in the Family)
- Coconut Cream Pies (Donkey Kong Country Cartoon)
- Sugarrito (Star vs. The Forces of Evil)
- Vince's nuts/Vince's egg (Slap Chop commercial)