Phineas and Ferb
Smash Bros. Lawl Nova
Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz is the main villain of the TV show Phineas and Ferb. He is portrayed as a routinely bumbling, and forgetful evil scientist intent on taking over the entire tri-state area. He attempts to do so with obscure contraptions and inventions that tend to have "-inator" as the suffix. His plans are always ruined by Perry the Platypus. He's the 1st character in Lawl Nova.
Neutral B: Pure Evil Bubble
Doofenshmirtz uses a gun to shoot a green beam that creates a bubble around anyone who touches it. Inside the bubble, you're unable to attack. After a few hits, the bubble blows up. This attack can also affect projectiles, items, and traps, allowing you to pick them up and throw them around. Anti-trap moves can pop the bubble early.
In the episode "Are you my Mummy?", when Perry finds Doofenshmirtz at the Beaver Pond, Doofenshmirtz unexpectedly shoots him with a ray gun, capturing him in a bubble of "pure evil".
Side B: Super Star
Doofenshmirtz goes almost naked with rollerblades and rams forward saying "I am a SUUUUPER STAAR!". If you fall off from a ledge when you're doing the attack, Doof will fall off dealing more damage that the attack itself. Press A to strike a pose which deals extra damage. Press B to fall over, ending the move with a big blow to opponents.
In the episode "Tip of the Day", Doofenshmirtz reveals that he made a video as a teenager that shows him rollerskating into a toilet while in his underwear, which became viral on the Internet. Doof's plan in this episode is to erase the video both from everyone's head and from the Internet.
Up B: Rocket Man
Doofenshmirtz uses a rocket to fly upward. But it can be only used in mid air. On the ground, Doof will stay on the ground making a puff of smoke that damages the opponent. And yes, he's green while he's doing the attack.
In the episode "Moon Farm", after failing at drying his neighbour's plants with the Moisture Suck-Inator, he jet packs to his building to discover that the plants were made out of plastic.
Down B: Ball-Gown-Inator
Doof uses a gun to shoot a beam downwards that makes damage and puts the enemy in a dress. With a dress, the enemy constantly slips. You can get rid of it falling from a ledge or after 4 slips.
In the episode "Gaming the System", Doofenshmirtz's plan consists on using the Ball-Gown-Inator to put everyone in the Tri-State Area on dresses, to became the manliest man of Danville.
Final Smash: Very Evil-Inator
Doof presses a button and a big machine appears. This machine start shooting green beams to anywhere by multiple cannons. At the end of the attack, all the cannons shoot their beams.
In the episode, "Bad Hair Day", Doofenshmirtz creates an Inator using the pieces from his failed inators from the other episodes. However, in the episode the Inator is never used, because Perry destroys it.
Up Taunt: Oh, I get it. (sarcastic) Ha ha ha
Side Taunt: Imagine all the evil things you can do with Zinc!
Down Taunt: (Laughs)
Victory Poses/Losing Pose
- Option 1: "Few, that was close!"
- Option 2: "By default, my favourite way to win!"
- Option 3: Poses like in his File Photo.
- Losing Pose: Stares at the camera angry.
The jingle that plays after the credits in Phineas & Ferb, which is a fragment of the instrumental version of the theme song: "Today it's gonna be a Great Day"
- Neutral attack - Swings a wrench twice.
- Dash attack - Equips the Kick-inator 5000 and kicks forwards.
- Forward tilt - Slashes with a Bradwurst.
- Up tilt - Hits upwards with both arms.
- Down tilt - Opens up a cage.
- Forward smash - Does a Short Ranged shot with a laser gun.
- Up smash - Creates an inator that shoots a laser upwards.
- Down smash - Creates an Inator that shoots downwards with a laser.
- Ledge attack -
- 100% ledge attack -
- Floor attack -
- Trip attack -
- Neutral aerial - Presses a button of a remote control and creates a circular electric shield around him.
- Forward aerial - Shoots a barrage of breadcrumbs with the Feed-the-Pigeons-Inator.
- Back aerial - Thrusts with his back while holding a strawhat.
- Up aerial - Does a flip kick.
- Down aerial - Holds a huge Inator that causes an explosion downwards.
Grabs and throws
- Grab - Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel -
- Forward throw - Grabs the opponent with "the force" and tosses them forwards.
- Back throw - Spins around the opponent and tosses them backwards.
- Up throw - Makes the opponent hover with the Dough Blow-inator and then pushes them upwards.
- Down throw - Tosses the opponent downwards.
Prehistoric Lizard - It can walk but not jump. You can use opponents as climbable walls.
|Playable Characters in Smash Bros. Lawl Nova|
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz | Sheldon Cooper | Yzma | CD-I Zelda | Captain N | Worst Hercules | Toon Guybrush | Elsa | Timmy's Dad | Dipper Pines | 60's Spider-Man | John | Asdfguy | Perry the Platypus | Jade Harley | Best Waluigi | Toon DK | Star Butterfly | Vince Offer | 60's Batman | Samuel L. Jackson | Katie Tiedrich | Toon K. Rool | Sega Hard Girls